Monday, January 24, 2011

Meal Planning

I was reading one of my favorite blogs Maillardville Manor and she blogged about her meal planning. I thought it was an intesting subject because I too like to plan my meal ahead of time. I do however have a confession to make. I have not been doing it and our bank accout has suffered. Maillardville Manor, you have inspired to plan my healthy meals and in the process, ake it FUN.

Monday:
Lunch: packed a sandwich
Dinner: Pot Pie from Trader Joes and a salad

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Yogurt with a apple muffin and tea
Lunch: Turkey Sandwich
Dinner: Margarita Pizza and a salad

Wednesday
Breakfast: Yogurt with an apple muffin
Lunch: Tuna Sandwich
Dinner: Pesto, Pasta with chicken

Thursday
Breakfast: Yogurt with an apple muffin
Lunch: Tuna Sandwich with apples
Dinner: bow tie pasta with sun dried tomates and chicken

Friday
Lunch: ?
Friday?

Ok so I need more ideas. I welcome everyones Ideas.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! We'll do it together!! Thanks so much for the shout out!
    My suggestion would be: if you're in a cold area maybe a really yummy homemade soup mmmmm . . . .
    I'm so glad you liked Meal Plan Monday!!! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete