Wednesday, March 13, 2013

La Jolla Farmer's Market Every Sunday


This past Sunday, my little Shoppe was invited to be a guest at Le Jolla Farmer's Market, I was so excited when I got the call from the Market manager, I jumped for joy. This was my third time being invited to participate. Basically how it works is if there is an opening, for example if a vendor calls in sick or takes vacation, a spot opens up and that is an opportunity for vendors like myself ,who do not have a permanent spot at that market, to participate and showcase our "goods" to the loyal market community of such town.  Below are some pictures of the show! It goes from 9am to 1pm, but vendors are expected to be there at 7:45am! Thank you so much for reading my little blog and for supporting handmade!
my booth

view from inside the booth
Spring Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment