Sunday, September 30, 2012

Be Open To Whatever Comes Next...

I remember reading this quote last year and thinking to myself, "Yes, I am ready. I'm always ready for whatever comes next." But it wasn't until I turned 30 that I realized that this now has another meaning to me. I now see it with different eyes.  When I opened my heart to the unknown I suddenly became happier and more inspired. Not only in my work, but in my personal life as well. I feel that I am now taking more risks in my work. My designs are going through a metamorphosis. I am excited to share them with my readers very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mariela, I was on a trip in San Diego this past week and visited the Little Italy market and came across your stand. I have tried to use your contact form on your blog but it does not work for some reason. I would like to send you a private message. I have my contact information here if you'd like to provide your email information: http://tinyurl.com/9bl53u6

    ReplyDelete