Sunday, November 1, 2009

according to me
When I was a child... I made friends with all the senior citizens of my street (there were many of them)
I can't imagine my life without... all the pretty colors
If I could be anywhere, I'd be... at the beach
My least favorite chore is... putting laundry away
If I could be on any tv game or reality show, it would be... 'on the Martha Stewart Show
If a mystery package arrived on my doorstep, I'd hope it would be... scrapbooking supplies and stamps with lots of pretty colors.
My guilty pleasure is... birthday cake
I thought I would never... go to the midwest in the winter
If a genie granted me three wishes, I’d wish for... another day with my uncle, a permanent clean house, and a year long trip around the world
You would never guess it, but I... don't watch scary movies, and when I am scared, i sleep with the lights on

No comments:

Post a Comment